AjaxControlToolKit Problem in SmartPart With Ajax

May 27, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Edited May 28, 2010 at 2:42 AM

I am using the "Ajax Smartpart" trying to add a very simple user control containing a TabContainer with 2 TabPanels.
For some reason, the TabContainer and so the TabPanels are invisible and on top of that I get the following javascript error:

Line: 5
Char: 32749
Code: 0
URI: http://**********/ScriptResource.axd?d=atffhjsr7PEDDnaQB3yWNignbpwIGXVfzOYDLO5xR-NGEGkWFK8fMGdaOEj02UcstzKfr9K717J-1V83a-MEAHX7LVkddnjhT920ujippaA1&t=fffffffff15c4936

NOTE: I believe the AjaxControlToolkit is intact and is installed correctly because I can place "Editor" control from the same toolkit just fine.

I am using AjaxControlToolkit Version: 3.4.40412.0 and the UserControl looks like this.

<asp:UpdatePanel ID="upd" runat="server">

<ContentTemplate>

<ajaxToolkit:TabContainer runat="server" ID="tcJob" ActiveTabIndex="0" width="100px" height="100px">

<ajaxToolkit:TabPanel runat="server" ID="pnlCurrent" HeaderText="Current">

<ContentTemplate>

<asp:Label ID="lblCurrentText" runat="server" Text="Displaying the current records"></asp:Label>

</ContentTemplate>

</ajaxToolkit:TabPanel>

<ajaxToolkit:TabPanel runat="server" ID="pnlClosed" HeaderText="Completed">

<ContentTemplate>

From&nbsp;:<asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="txtFromDate" autocomplete="off" /><ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender ID="CalendarExtender1" runat="server" TargetControlID="txtFromDate" />                                                                <ajaxToolkit:MaskedEditExtender    ID="MaskedEditExtender5" runat="server"

TargetControlID="txtFromDate"

Mask="99/99/9999"

MessageValidatorTip="true"

OnFocusCssClass="MaskedEditFocus"

OnInvalidCssClass="MaskedEditError"

MaskType="Date"

DisplayMoney="Left"

AcceptNegative="Left"

ErrorTooltipEnabled="True" />

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;To&nbsp;:<asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="txtToDate" autocomplete="off" /><ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender ID="defaultCalendarExtender" runat="server" TargetControlID="txtToDate" /><ajaxToolkit:MaskedEditExtender ID="MaskedEditExtender1" runat="server"

TargetControlID="txtToDate"

Mask="99/99/9999"

MessageValidatorTip="true"

OnFocusCssClass="MaskedEditFocus"

OnInvalidCssClass="MaskedEditError"

MaskType="Date"

DisplayMoney="Left"

AcceptNegative="Left"

ErrorTooltipEnabled="True" />

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<asp:Button ID="btnSearch" runat="server" Text="Search" />

</ContentTemplate>

</ajaxToolkit:TabPanel>

</ajaxToolkit:TabContainer>

</ContentTemplate>

</asp:UpdatePanel>

Am I missing something? Can someone shed some light? Thanking you in advance.
Thanks,