Discussions under General

Ajax Smart Part Not working for User controls in Sharepoint 2013

first post: ash_maya wrote: HI all , I am facing a problem with the Ajax smart part in our si...

Invisible TabContainer within Ajax SmartPart

first post: watchcricket wrote: I am using the "Ajax Smartpart" trying to add a very simple user co...

latest post: aneel_12 wrote: I had a similar problem, and I was able to fix the problem It wa...

Ajax SmartPart only working in Page Edit Mode

first post: AntS666 wrote: Hello,I have a problem in that my Ajax SmartParts are only working ...

latest post: aneel_12 wrote: I was able to fix the problem It was a conflicting ajax version for...

Uses external DLL (access MS CRM11)

first post: ppalhares wrote: hello, I would like to use these 2 dlls : ...

Special characters (á,ç,é,...) don´t work

first post: macpinheiro wrote: We are using smartpart but when the user control have a special cha...

latest post: lreis01 wrote: Hello, sorry for the reviving of the thread. I have this same sit...

enum property displays as textbox not dropdown

first post: jdzakarian wrote: 1. I created ascx 2. I added enum property 3. In Visual Studio, a...

Cannot make cache safe url

first post: vivekbatra wrote: Hi FriendsI am working with Sharepoint 2007 and VS 2008. I cre...

Can not make cache safe url

first post: vivekbatra wrote: Hello FriendsI am working with Sharepoint 2007 and VS 2008. I creat...

SmartPart with External Files

first post: vbatra wrote: Hi Friends My development environemnt is VS 2008 3.5 Sharepoint...

Upgrading to MOSS 2007

first post: bkoikkal wrote: I am upgrading a site from Sharepoint 2003 to MOSS 2007. It uses sm...

Smartparts on SharePoint 2010

first post: cperera wrote: Hello, I'm trying to find out if web parts built for Smartpart can ...

latest post: rollersloft wrote: I really appreciate all your help. Thanks for putting togther wsp f...

Postback

first post: cmwb1982 wrote: I am new to SmartPart and I am creating my first project.I was able...

SmartPart + Extreme.SPFramework - with the elements of ORM for SharePoint, DDD and more

first post: Extreme wrote: For SmartPart, I recommend you Extreme.SPFramework - software frame...

Install Error - "You do not have permission to install and deploy sharepoint solutions"

first post: GoncaloRibeiro wrote: Hi,I have Sharepoint 2007 installed in a windows server 2003 and wh...

latest post: Karl10s wrote: I had this problem, and the problem was that I was running the inst...

How to load nested user control (Usercontrol which contains another user control in it)

first post: naush83 wrote: Hi, I use ReturnOfSmartPart 1.3. I tried to use a user control whic...

Return of SmartPart 1.3 and .NET Framework 3.5 (Ajax)

first post: markvanderpal wrote: Hello, We have configured our sharepoint site to run AJAX from ...

latest post: naush83 wrote: Hi, I use ReturnOfSmartPart 1.3. I tried to use a user control whic...

Ajax Control Toolkit - Nothing Happening

first post: CreepinJesus wrote: I have made a user control which makes use of the AjaxControlKit's ...

DLLs in GAC

first post: evendrones wrote: Hi everybody...Sorry for my english...I have a project in shp 2007 ...

Windows Sharepoint Services Timer Service is not started

first post: alex_brambila wrote: I had installed smartpart 1.3 some time ago and was happy with it, ...

latest post: nicon37 wrote: Run the setup as Administrator. 

Connection Provider for List web part?

first post: akennel wrote: Quick question, and feel free to answer with a simple "No". I noti...

latest post: akennel wrote: I'm afraid I never got a response. I ended up not using the smart p...

ajax smart part

first post: wkx450f wrote: I'm trying to use the ajax smartpart and it doesn't seem to be work...

latest post: nmccready wrote: This has probably been mentioned before, but instead of using "Code...

Compatibility between Sharepoint 2007/2010 Smartpart

first post: crosslink06 wrote: Hi all,I would like to know if a Smartpart developed for Office Pro...

SmartPart with AJAX - UpdatePanel Problem

first post: ChrisJelly wrote: I'm having trouble with a user control I created implementing an up...

AjaxControlToolKit Problem in SmartPart With Ajax

first post: crazygeek69 wrote: I am using the "Ajax Smartpart" trying to add a very simple user co...

SmartPart with Ajax (only) Not Registered As Safe

first post: rm2000 wrote: Hi:I have downloaded and installed Return of SmartPart v 1.3 in my ...

latest post: P_Lamp1 wrote: Wow, it turns out that I can add the SmartPart web part to my page,...

HELP, new developer, new job

first post: markyboyabz wrote: Hi,as the title says i am in a new job, just started working with s...

unable to load ~\/UserControls

first post: lanedfritz wrote: Hi Jans, I have looked around for other discussions concerning t...

latest post: sadiqm wrote: HiI am facing the exactly same problem. If you have found a solutio...

ToolPart in SmartPart 1.1

first post: DejanNL wrote: Hallo, Can someone post any kind of ToolPart implementation exa...

latest post: allday wrote: This maybe helpful to someonehttp://tallday.wordpress.com/2010/03/2...

SmartPart optional support for Ajax is not optional???

first post: mkamoski wrote: All --It appears that SmartPart optional support for Ajax is not op...

SmartPart with AJAX and .NET Framework 3.5?

first post: ivanoff wrote: My .ascx control (with AJAX) is written using .NET Framework 3.5. H...

latest post: sadiqm wrote: HelloI am facing a strange problem. I have .Net 3.5 on my servers. ...

Modify SmartPart 1.3 Source Code

first post: pbanthia wrote: Hi Can someone please tell me the steps to modify the smartpart ...

latest post: sadiqm wrote: Hi pbanthiaHave you got the answer to rebuilt the DLL?kind regardsS...

New web part creation error and fix.

first post: SwethaSankaran wrote: After installing this release, I was prompted with the following wh...

latest post: pradeepsripada wrote: hi swetha, greetings for the day. thanks for the solution. i hav...

Unable to load ~\/WebUserControl.ascx and error CS0012

first post: ahmedsobhy wrote: Hi EveryOne,i use framework 3.5 and Ajax Toolkit version 3.0.30512...

latest post: ramizuddin wrote: Ahmed,Did you check your web application root folder (C:\Inetpub\ww...

Possible solution to cannot load abcdef.ascx issue

first post: fmorriso wrote: I installed SmartPart on a SharePoint 2007 SP2 Enterprise virtual m...

Issue using System.Management

first post: dopsahl wrote: I am using System.Management in my webpart and am getting the issue...

Possible to use Request.Params?

first post: highlandgirl5 wrote: I'm trying to build a user control where once implemented inside a ...

Setup Error "SharePoint was unable to connect to the database server"

first post: kiwibey wrote: dear expert,i'm installing the smartpart ReturnOfSmartPartv1_3 to m...

latest post: Coltrane wrote: Ani_Michal: I suggest that you ask one of the infrastructure (s...

Nothing happens when picking SmartPart

first post: sirpoon wrote: I successfully registered ReturnOfSmartPartv1_3 and I can see Smart...

Smartpart AJAX doesn't work well.

first post: david2009 wrote: Hi, I downloaded ReturnOfSmartPartv1_3.zip and intsalled it. I ...

smartpart and infragistics controls

first post: dimitemma wrote: Hi, I try to use smartpart with infragistics controls.For example I...

How to use custom Impersonation in Smartpart

first post: Prateek wrote: I am using the latest version of Smartpart v3 (return of smartpart)...

SmartPart with AJAX postbacks

first post: Kettle wrote: Hi, I am using a SmartPart with AJAX to host a timesheet usercon...

latest post: ndocosta wrote: Hi,i had the same problem today and i figured out the it was create...

The ScriptManager must appear before any controls that need it.

first post: afhole wrote: I have successfully deployed a smart part user control using smart ...

SmartPart Installation Error

first post: VanajaG wrote: Hi All, I downloaded the smartpage and tried installing it on...

latest post: markah_1999 wrote: Start|Run|services.msc Find the sharpoint admin service and start it

Smart part with host headers

first post: NYMrBig wrote: Hi, I have Smart Part working on my default SharePoint web site ...

latest post: mmeghani wrote: Hi:Has anyone found a solution to the Host Header issue? I have a ...

Does Smartpart allow a consumer to have multiple providers, and how?

first post: ata1k wrote: Ive been working with SmartParts, and it beena fairly pleasant exp...

showing images in web parts

first post: anjali5 wrote: Hello everyone,I deployed a web part that has user control in it. I...

Video not available

first post: renderr wrote: Video not available (http://blogs.leadit.be/files/SmartPartWithAJAX...

How to integrate Silverlight with Smartpart

first post: scvinod wrote: Hi guys, Is there anyway to integrate a silverlight appl...

Modifying the SmartPart for Telerik Controls.

first post: beats wrote: HiI need to make modifications to the Smart Part so that I can elim...

latest post: beats wrote: HiI found the solution to this problem on the Telerik website.priva...

Access to the path 'C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80\UserControls\HelloSmartPart.ascx' is denied

first post: abomb22 wrote: I installed, deployed and activated this Smart Part and it loaded f...

latest post: beats wrote: HiI had the same problem until I gave everyone read access to the u...

How to make Ajax Consumer/Producer webpart works

first post: marafacs wrote: Hi,I have successfully enabled AJAX in my sharepoint site, i want t...

latest post: DavidGhikas wrote: Hi,Use the following instructions to make a connection between the ...

SmartPart :: Webpart connections not working

first post: IceFlame wrote: Hi all, I'm trying to set up a web part connection between a Query ...

Cannot find Path

first post: kee2ka4 wrote: Hi everyone, I have installed SmartPart v1.3 and have followed t...

latest post: kareng wrote: Eventually, we solved the problem. We were working on a server far...

Config categories

first post: Dicki wrote: Hi guys, I have been wondering how to make the shared configuration...

HowTo configure the UserControls folder path?

first post: liranp wrote: Hi,Is it possible to configue the "UserControls" folder path other ...

NEW, SUDDEN PROBLEM: Cannot load SmartPart Unless CodeFile used instead of CodeBehind in ASCX

first post: itc wrote: Up until recently, I had no problems creating AJAX SmartParts 1.3 a...

latest post: intellisoft wrote: I tried this and get the same issues still. The:Could not load web ...

Access denied when trying to run elevated privilege code - Solved-

first post: fadik wrote: Guy thanks for the nice and useful webpart.--- SOLVED---Silly progr...

latest post: fadik wrote: -- deleted --

Connection Between SmartParts (send data between ascx) in Sharepoint 2007

first post: Agh1982 wrote: Hello guys, I'm new in codeplex... I find the Smartpart1.3 and i...

latest post: dygytalnomad wrote: You can build two user controls and use a session variable to commu...

Exposing User Control properties in the ToolPart

first post: GillouX wrote: Hello guys, I saw a lot of conversation speakin about exposing U...

latest post: jalex wrote: Something like: [Category("Available Forms"), DefaultValue(...

How to add properties in config panel?

first post: Lahey wrote: How do you add properties which you can modify in the config panel....

latest post: jalex wrote: Something like: [Category("Available Forms"), DefaultValue(t...

Create multiple folders in UserControl Folder

first post: nadi wrote: HiI installed smartpart 6 months ago and I dont have any problem si...

LINQ Error

first post: dkolitha wrote: Hi, I am getting the following error. I user LINQ datasource in ...

latest post: jacodv wrote: The current ReturnOfSmartPart assembly does not reference the .net ...

Issue with SetConsumerData

first post: sridhar75p wrote: I have 2 smartpart's, one a provider and the other the consumer(Aja...

Install issues

first post: nclonghorn wrote: I'm new at wss 3.0, so I'm sorry if this is a simple question. T...

Couldn't load Ajax Controls into SmartPart

first post: LalitKanchi wrote: Couldn't load Ajax Controls into SmartPart. I got this error. Er...

latest post: markm247 wrote: Add the <add> tag to your web.config file in the location below: ...

Visual Studio Project from sources?

first post: madrianr wrote: Hello, does anybody have a Visual Studio Project with the source...

Is it possible to put another webpart or webpart zone inside the user control?

first post: jakein2008 wrote: Is it possible to put another webpart or webpart zone inside the us...

Link is not working to download Small screencast of connectable web parts in action

first post: mic786 wrote: Not able to download .wmv guidline file for connection description....

Link is not working to download Small screencast of connectable web parts in action

first post: mic786 wrote: Not able to download .wmv guidline file for connection description....

SmartPart for SP2003/WSS2.0

first post: konniet wrote: Hi Folks, Does 1.3 work with Sharepoint 2003? Do older versions...

Small screencast of connectable web parts are not working

first post: mic786 wrote: I am unable to download vedio/ guide form following links. The folw...

EnableTheming

first post: mtjohnst wrote: Does anybody know what the EnableTheming check box (under advanced ...

Loading UserControls at RunTime.

first post: lunar wrote: Hi All Im developing a user control and already deployed it on a...

Not able to install

first post: levalencia wrote: When I try to install it using the commands on the manual I got a O...

Which user controls are being used

first post: terrencebenade wrote: I have a project that is a bit old and weathered and could do with ...

Reusing controls-Using parameters

first post: paloma wrote: Hello all, I am using smart part 1.1.0.0. As soon as I can, I wi...

latest post: Alexandra1002 wrote: Hi Paloma, I have the same issue. Have you resolved your problem?...

Custom Property as Dropdownlist

first post: masonprewett wrote: Hello All, I know this topic has been briefly discussed, but i h...

Web Part Exception Handling guidelines or standards?

first post: mwherman2000 wrote: My question is of a more general nature: What are the general b...

Integrating Telerik RAD Controls with Smart Part v1.3

first post: kwakker35 wrote: I hope this will help some of you out there. I have just spent a fe...

How do I apply a theme or skin?

first post: watsongl wrote: First of all, SmartPart is awesome! Thank you so much for what you...

latest post: bkubba wrote: Actually I did use a skin file; under ~\inetpub$\wwwroot\wss\Virtua...

Smartpart not working for NON admin users.

first post: sumeet_gandhi wrote: Hi, First of all many thanks for creating such a wonderful tool ...

add image in sharepoint blog post

first post: mmsanthosh wrote: add image in sharepoint blog post .The image in local system.

Getting Error while adding more then one Smart Parts or upadating any property of the webpart

first post: ibrahimk_se wrote: Hello, I have installed Return of Smart Part 1.3 (64 bit) with fol...

SmartPart, Server 2008 - error rendering control

first post: paukku wrote: Hi, installation of Smartpart (x64 version)  to SharePoint Serv...

latest post: paukku wrote: Hi, I did manage to get this to work n a Windows Server 2003 env...

smartpart as filter webpart

first post: p1ngu wrote: I have a smartpart usercontrol based webpart which connects fine to...

latest post: veeragoni wrote: Hi, Anybody got the solution for this... please let me know.it ...

SmartPart and Blackberry

first post: msulthar wrote: Hi,$0     We are developing our SharePoint portal using smart parts...

Personalization in SmartPart

first post: rits85 wrote: Hi, I wonder that is it possible to personalize smartpart ? That ...

latest post: netuser wrote: This article may be of some use: "Retrieving SharePoint Site Infor...

Obsolete Interfaces

first post: Classgenerator wrote: Hi Jan, good stuff! Do you plan to update your component to the ne...

Move Smartpart DLL from GAC to /BIN

first post: wgyger wrote: Is there anyway to install Smartpart in a subweb's /Bin directory, ...

latest post: Justmike2 wrote: Just manually move (copy/paste) the dll from the install folder to ...

How-To Manually Configure Web.Config For SmartPart?

first post: jennlewis wrote: Hello, I'm new to Sharepoint 2007, and I'm stuck on a problem. ...

latest post: Justmike2 wrote: Does ajax and smartpart work in the production env? If so, then yo...

Ajax does not work in different from default master page

first post: gezzgin wrote: Hello, I have installed smartpart 1.3 and I configured the webconf...

latest post: Justmike2 wrote: Compare your masterpages and look at the differences. Make sure th...

MasterPages problem

first post: uniprof wrote: When you change the default MasterPage of the website, the SmartPar...

latest post: Justmike2 wrote: I highly doubt this is your problem, but we also had a issue in the...

Smartpart AJAX and globalization

first post: wave95wave wrote: Hello, can you add globalization support (by adding EnableScript...

latest post: lgp1985 wrote: On line 44 of "AJAXSmartPart.cs" you already included _AjaxManager...

External component has thrown an exception

first post: sidrock29 wrote: Hi all, I'm trying to load a asp.net user control with AJAX throug...

latest post: missmir wrote: do u think it can be if the user controls are using an assembly for...

full source

first post: rodgr wrote: When we want to download sources of the project ,it is only possibl...

Deploying SmartPart and the GAC vs Bin folder

first post: jaykali wrote: I am still getting my mind wrapped around MOSS and deploying webpar...

Error loading control and accessing its methods

first post: thiagobortot wrote: Hi all, My team and I have developed a sharepoint application us...

The "SmartPart" Web Part appears to be causing a problem. Nullable object must have a value

first post: AmiRRashidi wrote: why generate this error message : The "SmartPart" Web Part appears...